Join a well established manufacturer that specializes in precision machining for the aerospace industry!
As a Quality Inspector, you will play a vital role in ensuring the manufacturing process is held to the highest standard.
- Perform set-up of measuring and test equipment as needed to determine dimensional measurements required on customer or in-house product drawings or blueprints.
- Perform set-up and inspection of those products requiring very close tolerances.
- Perform over-inspections on outside machining.
- Audit parts for conformance to procedures and results of inspections.
- Perform First Article Inspections and prepare inspection records as required.
- Prepare non-conforming material reports (NCR’s).
- Maintain a clean and orderly inspection area.
- Perform final production inspection, assuring complete compliance with product conformance.