Remedy Staffing is hiring Material Handlers in the Binghamton area.
Shift 6:30am-5pm Pay: $13.75/hour
- Unload, load, stage, and warehouse cartons and large bulky objects
- Use safe and secure material handling methods to maximize use of trailer space and distribute merchandise properly according to our standards
- Verify purchase orders, location numbers, case pack quantities, and other information prior to receiving, picking or loading merchandise
- Quality Assurance including responsibility for chargebacks and capturing vendor errors
- Complete required documentation neatly and accurately
- Operate manual and mechanical equipment in a safe manner
- Perform spot-checks of system to ensure merchandise is sorted properly
- Ability to stand, bend, reach above head, climb stairs, stoop, push, and repetitively lift cartons weighing up to 50 pounds
- Basic manual dexterity
- Basic reading comprehension and numerical reasoning skills.
- Ability to keep pace with production standards
- Ability to use RF device, gladiator, computer, and tape gun
WHY CHOOSE REMEDY!!!!!!
UNLIMITED - Referral Bonuses
FREE - Educational Courses
Health, Dental and Vision Insurance Plans
Long-Term, Temp To Hire Opportunities in Manufacturing & Production positions
Our Dedicated Recruiters are EXCITED to help you find a new career in Manufacturing! Military and Veterans ALWAYS encouraged to apply!!