Looking for Line Operators in the Camden area
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Pack parts as required on each extrusion line following the company specs.
• Inspect parts for surface quality, color, profile appearance and dimensions, complete quality checks as necessary.
• Complete all necessary production paperwork in a timely manner during the course of the work shift.
• Successfully complete standard work procedures, setting up downstream equipment, packaging supplies, and documentation.
• Other duties as assigned.
• Maintain a clean and organized work area; follow daily housekeeping and 5S standards.
• Promote and maintain a culture and attitude of continuous improvement, working within the company team to make it more efficient, safer and an enjoyable place to work.
Qualifications and Requirements:
• High School diploma or GED
• Ability to work in a fast paced environment with multiple demands.
• Basic math skills