Immediate- Need for Forklift Drivers in West Jefferson, OH.
This is a fast paced environment that requires attention to detail and safe
The dedicated case picker Also known as a Forklift Driver is responsible for manually case picking order fulfillment and operating equipment to move product from storage to dock in a location where Dedicated Case Pick Program is in place.
3rd shift Sunday-Thursday 9:40pm-5:40am
WAREHOUSE FORKLIFT OPERATORS WILL:
- Operate Forklift and other industrial equipment to store or remove materials
- Prepare products and materials for shipment
- Load, unload, and stage products and materials
- Track and record units of materials handled
WAREHOUSE FORKLIFT OPERATORS BENEFITS:
- Weekly pay
- Direct deposit or pay card
- Free online continuing education career courses
- Health, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance available first day
- Benefits available immediately
- Refer-A-Friend incentive
- Temp-hire Opportunity
- Mobile app for jobs, pay stubs, and to easily call off
Members of the Military and Veterans encouraged to apply!