Remedy staffing is looking for a Quality Control Technician in Penn Yan, NY
Must be able to train on days but work nights after training.
Pay rate: $20.00/hour / DOE
Quality Control Technician, - Penn Yan, NY
- Remain compliant with Environmental, Health and Safety policies and practices.
- Adheres to company's Core Values and Behaviors
- Performs testing of raw materials in accordance with raw materials specifications.
- Performs in-process and finished goods testing based on ISO9000 control plans.
- Performs equipment calibrations and maintenance to assure top working order.
- Reports in-process test data and monitors for zone rule violations.
- Reports raw material and finished goods data and monitors for compliance.
- Samples incoming raw materials as required.
- Assists in maintenance of raw material and finished product retains
- Supports special testing requests for Engineering, R&D and AT as requested.
- Updates training as required to maintain proficiency in methods.
- Associates Degree in Science related field preferred.
- Minimum of 1- 3 years of experience in working in a chemical laboratory.
- Demonstrated ability to perform chemical testing using similar or relative equipment.
- Ability to follow documented procedures and standards.
- Strong computer skills
- Good project management skills
- Able to work 12 hour shifts with the majority standing or walking.
- Able to multi-task and work under time constraints.
- Able to work independently with minimal supervision
- Must be able to test and report data with minimal errors
Apply today to get your career started!