Remedy staffing is looking for a qualified Bookkeeper in the Waterloo area.
Hours: 8 am - 5 pm
Pay rate: $18-20/hour based on experience
Job duties included but not limited to:
This position is primarily responsible for accounting, compliance, reporting and analysis of all financial
matters pertaining to Operations, including Marina, Cabins, RV Sites, Ship Store, and
Restaurant. The position will ensure the timely and accurate preparation of financial information based
upon the applicable accounting guidance.
Minimum Education / Experience:
- Associates degree in accounting or 3+ years of experience in convenience store, restaurant, and
- Experience with account reconciliations and financial analysis
- High standards for accuracy, organizational and flexibility
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and within a team setting
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent customer service skills in servicing both internal and external customers
Monitoring and Reconciliations
Strong computer skills a must
Proficient in Quickbooks and T sheets payroll interface
Aptitude for business / tight deadlines
Ability to navigate financial systems
Ability to work Effectively in a busy distracted environment
Apply today for more details and get your career started!!