Remedy Staffing is looking for Forklift Operators in your area.
Shift: 2nd shift or 5pm-5am Pay: $13.25/hour
Lift Truck Operators primary function is load/unload trailers per customer specification and put product away in the warehouse. Inspection of material/product on in-bound and out-bound shipments is essential.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Communicate with co-workers and coordinator to receive instructions and coordinate activities.
- Operate forklift equipment.
- Maintain a clean, work environment placing all items in an orderly manner per 5S values.
- Operate within the documented QMS (Quality Management System)
- Always work in a safe manner.
- Attention to detail
- Consistency and reliability
- Following directions
- Handling stress
- Meeting standards
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- 6 months experience Forklift or Heavy Equipment.
- OSHA Certified Lift Truck training annually.
- Ability to read and comprehend instructions.
- Ability to write legibly for transcribing into computer software.
- Use of auxiliary equipment such as scanners.
- Drug-free, able to pass a drug test.
WHY CHOOSE REMEDY!!!!!!
UNLIMITED - Referral Bonuses
FREE - Educational Courses
Health, Dental and Vision Insurance Plans
Long-Term, Temp To Hire Opportunities in Manufacturing & Production positions
Our Dedicated Recruiters are EXCITED to help you find a new career in Manufacturing! Military and Veterans ALWAYS encouraged to apply!!