Remedy Staffing is looking for 1st and 2nd shift CNC Machine Operators Near I95, in the Ormond Beach, FL area for Immediate Hire!
Hours: 1st shift 7:00am - 3:30pm (Monday - Friday)
2nd shift 4:00pm - 12:30am (Monday - Friday)
Some O.T Possible
CNC Machine Operator Responsibilities:
- 1-2 years experience operating CNC machine required
- High school diploma, GED or equivalent.
- Must be able to read and understand shop drawings and blueprints and basic math
- Load and operate Citizen-Swiss Turn, Starr, Tsugami CNC Machines or profilators to turn, cut, mill or form metal parts and check machined parts to drawing and/or routing
- Measure completed parts using micrometers, dial/digital calipers, gauges and/or indicators for conformance to drawing and routing specifications.
- Weekly Pay!
- Permanent Opportunity
- Free Online Skill Building Training
- Medical, Dental, Vision & Retirement Savings Plan
APPLY TODAY for IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION for our CNC Machine Operator job!
Members of the Military and Veterans Encouraged to Apply!