Remedy Intelligent Staffing is currently hiring for Night Shift Food Production Worker for our valued client in Watertown. Apply today to be considered for this great long term career opportunity, with the potential to go Temporary to Hire.
Shift: Night Shift, 4:55pm - 5:25am (3,4,3,4 schedule)
Job Duties of the Food Production Worker:
- Overall, the ability to mix ingredients, operate packaging equipment, clean equipment and building, and display competency in handling material.
- Assist with the production of chocolate and coating in accordance with Good Manufacturing Practices
- Food Production - Utility Technician - Mixing, Sanitation, Packaging and Melting.
- Food Production of Chocolate and Coatings in accordance with GMP, Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Points (HACCP) procedure and safety procedures.
- Role is labeled as Temp Long Term Labor with the strong possibility to go Temporary to Hire through performance and strong attendance.
- Must possess a great deal of flexibility to multi-task and maintain a team attitude in all actions or positions taken.