MAKE TODAY YOUR DAY! Work for a company who truly wants to invest in YOU!
Full-time Material Services positions are available right now!
Pay Starting Pay: $15.00/HR Shift: 6:00 AM-2:30 PM Monday-Thursday-Friday
WHAT DOES MATERIAL SERVICES DO?
This department is responsible for keeping production supplied, by operating a Tugger to retrieve materials and supplies.
Job Duties Include:
- Planning supply and material requirements by studying production schedule and scheduling deliveries to production area. Retrieve, locate and verify supplies and materials, secure pallet on truck, and move pallet to production location.
- Maintain inventory in production area by anticipating and tracking usage.
- Monitor inventory by reporting discrepancies.
- Clear production area by securing and moving finished pallets; moving empty pallets.
- Documenting actions by logging movement of supplies, materials, and finished goods.
LOVE BENEFITS? Check this out! Weekly pay Full time opportunity
- Pay increase, once full time Full
- health coverage
- uniform provided
- Full service cafeteria
- Clean environment
- Opportunity for overtime
- Paid vacation time
Interested in hearing more? Click here to Apply Now!
Veterans and Military Personnel Encouraged to Apply!
Qualifications: Previous Forklift or Tugger experience needed