Fire Truck Door Assembler Needed in Hilliard!!!
Looking for an organized, focused individual who is mechanically inclined and takes pride in their work.
This position is a first shift, warehouse -based position that involves general assembly shearing material, installing hinges and inner components in our fire trucks.
Assembler's Qualifications include:
- Experience working with piping schematics, joining, and installing pipes and waterways
- Ability to prepare, assemble and disassemble plumbing installations
- Knowledge of workshop health and safety practices
- Experience in safely operating utilize air and power tools (drills, saws, grinders, etc.)
- Experience in mechanical and plumbing trouble shooting
- Ability to read manuals, directions and apply with comprehension
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment
- High attention to detail with excellent work ethic
- Welding experience is a PLUS!
Excellent benefits and permanent opportunity!!
Members of the Military and Veterans encouraged to apply!