Remedy Staffing is now Hiring!! a Central Warehouse Stock Clerk in Alexandria, LA
Central Warehouse Stock Clerk Job Duties:
- Receive, store, & distribute stock of materials, equipment, parts and supplies
- Leader-in warehouse operations, programs & work activities
- Establishes policies, priorities & work schedules Monitors operations in compliance w/applicable laws, regulations & safety procedures
- Monitors inventory of supplies & equipment
- Maintains adequate level of supplies to ensure availability
- Performs general maintenance of warehouse and grounds
- Communicates with supervisor, city employees, vendors as needed to coordinate work activities, reviews status of work, exchange information or resolve problems.
- Operates forklift, frontend loader, pick-up & flatbed trucks, pallet jacks, hand dollies and other equipment as necessary
- General office skills, use of computer, word processing, spreadsheets, database, and other system software
- Perform other related duties as required
Central Warehouse Stock Clerk Qualifications:
- HS Diploma / GED (1) year experience in warehouse operations, operating a forklift or any equivalent combination of education, training, and experience
Performance Aptitudes: Data Utilization Human Interaction Equipment, Machinery, Tools, and Materials Utilization Verbal Aptitude Mathematical Aptitude Functional Reasoning Situational Reasoning
Apply Now!! for immediate consideration for the Central Warehouse Stock Clerk position in Alexandria, LA
- Weekly pay!
- Free online career classes through Penn Foster College
- Health care options with immediate access to benefits
- Mobile app to search jobs, view pay stubs, & much more!
***Additional Screenings may be required.***
This Job Is:
- A job for which military experienced candidates are encouraged to apply
- Someone who can join our team for FREE!