Remedy Intelligent Staffing is looking for a bilingual recruiter to join our team in Cedar Rapids, IA.
Candidate must have competent Spanish language skills.
The preferred candidate will have sales, customer service, call center, retail or other similar experience.
- Strong spoken and written skills in Spanish and English
- Solid phone experience a must and willingness to use phone to contact applicants
- Be detail-oriented
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and accurate data entry skills
- The ability to handle client and employee confidential information
- Willingness to contact applicants and learn how to interview
- Ability to work flexible hours if needed
- Must be willing to wear appropriate protective equipment as required at client worksite
- Must be able to walk, sit, bend, perform keyboard tasks, scan documents and file paperwork as required
- And other duties as required
All military and veterans are welcome to apply!
Remedy is a nationally known and locally owned franchise operation.
Interested candidates may send their resume to email@example.com or apply online at www.remedystaff.com.