Remedy Staffing is proud to work with some of the finest companies in the Corridor.
Our partner, General Mills, is one of the largest food manufacturing companies in the world.
We have temp-to-hire position available now! However, for the right candidate this could be a direct hire position!
This is a 2nd shift position. Our associates provide support in packing finished goods for shipment in multiple departments.
There are a variety of duties you may perform in this job, including but not limited to:
- Load machines, bulk pack product, and other production tasks
- Palletizing finished goods followed client specific directions
- Load cartons and other packaging tasks
- Support special projects including re-packaging, sorting and disposal
- Ensure finished goods are labeled correctly
- Keep area clear of hazards and ensure that workspace housekeeping is done
- Follow all good manufacturing practices and all safety rules including use of PPE
- Support quality control goals
- Associates will work a five-day work schedule which will include weekends.
- Overtime may be required.
- Must be able to read and follow written instructions as well as visual training aids
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Must be willing to perform a variety of tasks as production needs change
- Able to stand, lift, bend and reach for 8 to 12 hours
- Repetitive lifting 10 to 30 pounds regularly and up to 50 pounds occasionally
- Applicants must have good attendance, or they will not continue in the program
This position pays $12.25/hr. and workers receive three paid twenty-minute breaks each workday!
Apply today at www.remedystaff.com