Remedy is proud to partner with some of the finest companies in the corridor! Our client, General Mills, is one of the largest food manufacturing companies in the world.
We are looking for a line supervisor to join our team on 2nd and/or 3rd shift to provide lead support in packing finished goods for shipment in the Fruit Department.
- Accomplishes Manufacturing staff results by communicating job expectations, planning, monitoring, coaching, counseling, initiating, coordinating, and enforcing systems, policies, and procedures
- Onboard new staff members, provide training and support growth of staff team skills
- Maintains workflow by monitoring steps of the process, monitoring personnel and resources, facilitating corrections to malfunctions, initiating and fostering a spirit of cooperation within and between departments and shifts
- Completes production plan by scheduling and assigning associates, monitoring progress, resolving problems, report results on shift production summaries
- Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization and client standards
- Maintains a safe and clean work environment by educating and directing associates on the use of all control points, equipment, and resources.
- Maintaining compliance with established policies and procedures Resolves associate problems by investigating issues, identifying solutions and recommending action