Do you love to help people? Remedy Intelligent Staffing is hiring for our valued customer on Madison's West side for a Member Service Specialist. Apply today to be considered for this outstanding opportunity.
What you’ll do: As a Member Services Specialist, your primary responsibility will be to help our members and the agents service their existing life and annuity policies.
What is in it for you?
- Pay: $16-$18 Based off experience
- Shift: M-T 7 am -3:25 pm or 8 am - 4:25 pm, F 7 am - 12 pm
- Permanent Opportunity!
- Medical, Dental, Vision & 401k
- Free Online Skill Classes
- $100 Bonus Per Referral
- Weekly Pay!
What would you be doing?
- Process loans, withdrawals and surrenders of existing policies
- Process premium payments to include credit card and online payments
- Field phone calls to answer questions from the member or agent, determine next steps, and prepare necessary paperwork
- Run illustrations for existing policies
- Review and verify 1099 tax forms and balance withholding
- Work with our unique bi-weekly mortgage program
APPLY TODAY for IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION for our Customer Service Life & Annuity opening!
Members of the Military Service and Veterans Encouraged to Apply!
The background and skills you’ll need:
- Experience in the life insurance industry is a plus but is not required. We will train you!
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Excited to work with customers and able to do so in a professional and caring way
- Self-motivated and possess a great attitude
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Outlook, Word, and Excel and the ability to learn new systems
- Ability to perform basic math calculations