Looking for a Direct Hire position where you can continue your career in Tooling? Remedy Intelligent Staffing is currently hiring for a Tooling Technician for our valued client in Janesville, WI. Apply today to be considered for this great opportunity!
Shift: 12 hour shift is a fast rotation shift pattern that uses 3 teams and two 12-hr shifts to provide 24/7 coverage. Each team rotates through the following sequence every six days: 2 day shifts (7am-7pm), 2 night shifts (7pm-7am), and 2 days off.
Pay: $22.00-27.00/hour depending on experience
- Responsible for maintaining all injection molding machines tools, auxiliary mold equipment, mold storage, mold repair equipment, repair supplies and design modifications
- Ensure that repairs and setups are completed in a safely manner
- Trouble-shoot all mold-related problems, identify damage or wear issues within an injection mold and make corrections; differentiate between process-related problems, mold-related problems and machine related problems
- Fabricate cores, cavities and various other components of an injection mold
- Manage spare mold tooling part inventory
- Help coordinate external services
- Help with internal tooling
- Perform duties such as maintain reports/files, prepare reports, order supplies and parts as needed