Are you look for a direct hire role as a Maintenance Manager with a client that is continuing to grow their business in Columbus, Ohio?
Remedy Staffing is seeking an experienced and self-motivated Maintenance Manager to work directly with a Tier 1 supplier of high quality injection and blow-molding plastic and rubber components for the automotive industry is seeking a talented individual with a strong work ethic who desires a real opportunity to develop a meaningful and lasting career.
Role: Maintenance Manager – Direct Hire!
Pay: 85k+ based on experience
Location: Groveport, Ohio
- Ensure equipment and machinery operates efficiently through proper management and hands-on supervision on the production floor.
- Oversee the preventative maintenance program, analyze equipment failures and determine countermeasures, make repairs when necessary and ensure work gets done efficiently and in timely manner.
- Ensure company facilities, including building and grounds, are maintained, and assist other departments in upkeep.
- Directly supervise two exempt supervisors and two hourly support staff; indirectly supervise 20+hourly maintenance and mold technicians and custodians across 1st, 2nd, and 3rd shifts.
- Oversee small and large maintenance and facilities projects from beginning to end.
- Responsible for the preparation and adherence to annual department budget; make recommendations for capital improvements and monitor expenses.
- Develop partnerships with vendors and contractors, obtain quotes for projects, and negotiate pricing to ensure cost appropriateness
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering (Electrical, Mechanical, or facilities engineering related field of study) preferred; Associate degree or equivalent required.
- Minimum of 3-5 years’ management experience leading an industrial maintenance department.
- Experience in automotive industry leading a department in a Lean manufacturing facility highly preferred. Working knowledge of injection and blow-molding equipment
- Must have a solid understanding of hydraulics, pneumatics, electrical, electronics (PLC), heating ventilation, air conditioning, welding and fabricating, and troubleshooting these functions.
- Demonstrated excellence in managing large projects and million-dollar budgets.
- Excellent organizational skills and multi-tasking ability required.
- Must be proficient in computer skills, including Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, and Word. Working knowledge of timekeeping systems and are a plus.
- Must be flexible and able to work additional hours and days, including responding to off-shift or weekend emergencies; must be comfortable in reacting to emergency situations.
- Must be able to effectively communicate both verbally and in writing
- Medical, Dental, Vision Benefits
- 401k Plan
- PTO and sick time accrual
Members of the Military and Veterans are encouraged to apply!
APPLY NOW for our direct hire Maintenance Manager opportunity!