Remedy Intelligent Staffing is currently hiring for 1st Shift, Electronics Repair Technician for our valued client in Fort Atkinson. Apply today to be considered for this great Temporary to Hire career opportunity!
Shift: 1st Shift, 40 hours per week. Flexible to start between 6AM-8AM
Pay: $20.00 - $24.00, depends on experience!
Job Duties of the Electronics Repair Technician:
- Read, interpret and use schematics in the support of failure analysis
- Support the development of RFQ's including labor and new process standards
- Perform Preventative Maintenance on testing equipment
- Maintain compliance to current ISO Standards and customer specific requirements
- Working knowledge of IPC Standards for IPC-A-610
- Acceptability of Electronic Assemblies
- Interface with associates and members of the organization to address and resolve problems with the manufacturing processes and equipment.
- Provide build design and support for complex project based Electronic Control Box Builds.
- Work with the Customer Service and manufacturing staff and manage work functions with regard to: Daily production within circuit board manufacturing. Warranty troubleshooting and repair.
- Test failure troubleshooting and repair. In-process defect analysis.
APPLY TODAY for IMMEDIATE consideration! Great career opportunity with an employer of choice in Fort Atkinson!