A local manufacturer that produces customized displays is looking for a capable operator of Die Cutting machines.
- Responsible for accurately converting board, paper products and other materials to specified sizes using Thomson Die-cutter, Polar Board Cutting Machine, Gunnar Mat Cutting Machine, Esko Artios CAD Cutter.
- Train others on above equipment.
- Cut board and paper to size for warehouse.
- Cut custom mats, bulk mats, etc. on Gunnar Mat Cutting Machine
- Production of custom and stock products. This includes assembling wood frames for Museum Cases, wrapping Onyx Portfolios and/or other hand wrapped products and Metal Edge boxes, etc.
- Production of other products as determined.
- Operate Metal Edger, Riveter, Franklin Imprinting Machine & various hand operation as needed
- Review production plans with Supervisor each day.
- Complete work in a timely and prioritized manner.
- Prepare workstation to best utilize time and resources for efficient production of finished, packaged materials. This includes keeping clean and clear paths for moving skids of material and cut products components.
- Responsible for accurate inventory control of board and paper products.
- Routine maintenance to be performed on all machines.
- Work with management to develop operating, maintenance and training manuals.
- Complete tasks and projects as determined by Supervisor.