Our client in West Valley, UT needs Electrical Mechanical Assemblers! Apply NOW to join their team making crucial, life-saving medical devices. This is your chance to make a difference!
Shift: 6:00 AM - 2:30 PM Monday - Friday
Pay: $ 18.00/HR
Requirements for Electrical Mechanical Assembler:
- 3-5 years of electrical mechanical assembly
- Perform mechanical work by assembling equipment in accordance with specified procedures in an assembly line
- Use of basic hand tools, i.e. sockets, screwdriver, torque tools, wrenches ect
- Prepares work to be accomplished by studying assembly instructions, blueprint specifications, and parts lists; gathering parts, subassemblies, tools, and materials
- Assembles components by examining connections for correct fit; fastening parts and subassemblies
- Medical, Dental, Vision & Retirement Savings Plan
- Free online skill-building courses
- Get paid weekly!
Apply today for your immediate consideration for our Electrical Mechanical Assembler!
Members of Military and Veterans are Encouraged to Apply!