Remedy Intelligent Staffing is actively hiring 2nd shift Machine Operators in Sulphur Springs, TX for IMMEDIATE HIRE!
Shift: 12 hours shift 8 PM - 8 AM
Each week has three 12 hour days and one 6 hour day to have 42 hours a week. Every other weekend off.
Night shift: 8 PM - 8 AM
Machine Operator Responsibilities:
Essential Functions & Key Responsibilities:
- Setup and operate bag machine(s) and support equipment to convert film to bags
- Read and verify line orders/dockets.
- Understand printing job requirements by the specifications.
- Set up the bag line by loading film and adjusting for size.
- Mount cylinders, adjusts pressure, tensions and adjusts distribution of ink.
- Trouble shoot stoppages and breakdowns.
- Perform quality checks of material being produced and related documentation.
- Complete daily production paperwork.
- Maintain a clean and safe work area
Requirements include, but are not limited to:
- Standing (Constantly - 12 hours or more)
- Walking (Constantly 12 hours or more)
- Lifting (Regularly/Constantly):
- Carrying (Regularly/Constantly):
- Pushing (Often)
- Pulling, Twisting, Climbing (Often)
- Balancing (Regularly/Constantly)
- Stooping, Kneeling, Crawling (Often)
- Reaching, Grasping, Repetitive Motions (Regularly/Constantly)
Medical, Dental, Vision & Disability
Permanent Full-time Opportunity
APPLY TODAY for IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION for our Machine Operator jobs!
Members of the Military and Veterans Encouraged to Apply!
Location: Sulphur Springs, Tx