**Email your updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration**
- Supervise all shift employees on the production floor and complies with all safety, quality and housekeeping standards. Ensures shift meets inventory requirements and product is delivered in a timely manner. Manages and mentors employees in order to maintain motivation, teamwork and continuous improvement. Reports production related issues and repairs them in a timely manner and makes recommendations for corrective actions pertaining to production problems.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Responsible for consistent and accurate shift to shift communication.
- Ensure all production employees have and use PPE as required by station.
- Ensure production line start up (1st piece OK process)/shut down is completed (poka-yoke cards red to green).
- Ensure employees are following standard operating procedures & 7Quality Basics.
- Responsible for maintaining a safe and clean work environment ensuring that all safety instructions are followed.
- Continuously monitor product quality.
- Lead & mentor line side QRCI (problem solving) for production issues.
- Assure production line leads follow Red Bin/Tag process each shift.
- Prepare and conduct performance reviews.
- Manage employee schedules, time cards & vacation in ADP.
- Ensure employees are trained to perform various job tasks & maintain training matrix.
- Reviewing and working with employees to set common goals and give them direction needed to help assist them in meeting their goals.
- Achieve or exceed production targets for safety, quality (including first-time-through FTT), output, efficiency, scrap and other goals as assigned by management.
- Galesburg project supervisor – update transactions in SAP, update excel schedule & production display, Supervise Service Area.
- Complete end of shift reports and shift handoff, update production/scrap graphs.
- Following disciplinary protocol for attendance counts and other violations of company policies.
- Additional duties as needed and assigned.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
- Proficient with Microsoft Office.
- Experience in SAP (Galesburg Project Supervisor); Basic navigation in Nemetris (VS30 Production)
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers and the general public.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE:
Employee must have working knowledge of manufacturing & assembly processes. The individual will be responsible for leading production team, overseeing the continuous improvement of the manufacturing process and executing long term strategic plans. Must be self-motivated and possess well developed leadership skills.
- High School Education and one to five (1 to 5) years of progressive manufacturing experience and proven success in supervision.
- Bachelor’s Degree (B.S) or five to ten (5-10) years of progressive manufacturing experience and proven success in supervision.