Remedy Intelligent Staffing is currently hiring for Night Shift Packaging Associate for our valued client in Juda. Apply today to be considered for this great Temporary to Hire career opportunity!
Shift: Nights, 6:00pm - 6:00am - Every other weekend
Job Duties of the Packaging Associate:
- Packaging & Inspection - Under close or general supervision of the Team Member.
- Basic operations of assigned packaging equipment machines and related computer systems.
- Work is repetitive in nature and involves one product line as scheduled.
- Ensure continuous flow of product and monitor for proper positioning, sealing, and correct codes/labels.
- Seek appropriate resources.
- Visual Inspection.
- Setup, calibrate and perform minor maintenance.
- Complete paperwork, logs and computer system.
- Operate, inspect and maintain forklift.
- Sanitation - Keep a clean work area
- Regulatory Compliance and all other duties and responsibilities as requested or required.
APPLY TODAY for IMMEDIATE consideration!