Remedy Intelligent Staffing is currently hiring for Day Shift - 12 hour Shift - Dairy Production Associates for our valued client in Juda. Apply today for immediate consideration and to be considered for these great Temporary to Hire career opportunities!
Shift: Days. 6:00am - 6:00pm, rotating every other weekend
Job Duties of the Dairy Production Associate:
- Perform a single or a combination of routine tasks involved in the manufacturing of cheese and/ or whey by following established procedures, to produce product according to company specifications, quality and safety objectives.
- Carry out preparatory and basic duties such as loading and unloading, setup and monitoring of equipment, stirring/mixing, testing, inspecting, recording data, and providing feedback to Cheesemakers or Process Specialists.
- Ensure production is running efficiently and processes meet Client standards.
- Complete paperwork and assist with any new associates.
- Maintain a clean working area by performing general sanitation of areas equipment.
- Tear down and re-assemble equipment.
- Regulatory Compliance. Complete documentation, recordkeeping and reporting by law and regulatory agencies. All other duties as requested or required.
- All other duties and responsibilities as requested or required