Material Handlers/ Buffalo, NY/ 1st and 2nd Shifts
A leading Buffalo, NY Manufacturer is looking for experienced Material Handlers to join their team!
1st: 6:00am – 2:30pm Monday – Friday
2nd: 2:00pm – 10:30pm Monday - Friday
- Delivering requested materials to the appropriate manufacturing locations using forklift or pallet jack, and/or dollies
- Safely transporting hazardous materials
- Scanning the skid label of components using scanners and or logbooks to monitor and documenting quantities and location of the inventory
- Updating supervisors and operators on stock quantities and/or stock shortages that might prevent completion of a job
- Following Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP’s) and all other FDA requirements
- Completing appropriate checklists prior to start of operation of equipment
- Using hand trucks and forklifts to move material
- Performing additional duties as needed
- Forklift operation experience
- Attention to detail, accuracy & customer service focus
- Understanding of basic safety principles including proper lifting and use of personal protective equipment
- Good communication skills
- Basic PC skills and math skills
- Must be able to prioritize tasks
Great benefits and work environment! Get your foot in the door with this leading Buffalo Manufacturer that has been rated a WNY Best Places to Work!! Apply now!
We welcome active Military Members and Veterans to apply!