Looking to learn how to drive a Reach Truck? Apply TODAY!
No prior experience required - they will train the right person for the task at hand!
Starting Pay: $13/hour and will go up to $15.50 in 12 months
Retention bonus at 90 days when hired - $500
Shift: 7am – 3:30pm
Forklift Driver Responsibilities:
- Selects products for specific routes according to pick sheets.
- Efficiently processes all orders to meet tight deadlines.
- Operates the cherry picker safely and efficiently.
- Verifies Inventory by comparing them to physical counts of stock, to verify discrepancies or adjust errors.
- Stores items in an orderly and accessible manner in the warehouse using a Reach Truck (stand up forklift)
- Clean and maintain supplies, tools, equipment, and storage areas in order to ensure compliance with safety regulations.
- Prepare and maintain records and reports of inventories, shortages, shipments and goods used or issued.
Interested? APPLY NOW!
Forklift Driver Requirements:
- Eagerness to learn
- Good hand-eye coordination
- Good attention to detail