Remedy Intelligent Staffing is looking for a 1st shift experienced CNC Machinist/Programmer for our client north of Madison. Apply now to be considered for this excellent Temp-to-Hire position with benefits!
What's in it for you?
- Shift: 1st; Operates between 6am-5pm with flexible start and end times. Friday, done by noon.
- Pay: $18-$25/hour based on experience
- Permanent Opportunity!
- Medical, Dental, Vision & 401k
- Free Online Skill Classes
- $100 Bonus Per Referral
- Weekly Pay
Job Duties of the CNC Machinist/Programmer:
- Set-Up, Operate, and Inspect CNC Horizontal Mills set up based on specific instructions
- Basic knowledge of GD&T
- Use a blueprint as a reference to measure/inspect parts to achieve correct tolerances.
- Creating fixtures and detailed set-up instructions for future production runs.
APPLY TODAY for IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION for our CNC Machinist/Programmer opening!
Members of the Military Service and Veterans Encouraged to Apply!