Now screening for a Direct Hire Manufacturing Automated Control Technician in Salt Lake City, Utah!
Pay Rate: $22.00 - $30.00 per hour, depending on experience
Shift: Monday – Friday, 6:00 AM - 3:00 PM
Required Work Experience for Manufacturing Automated Control Technician;
- Machine Build Experience 3-5 years electrical, industrial wiring 3-5 years, Major MFG Equipment and Machine Servicing (5+ years),
- Automated control design, build, and programming (3 years)
- Strong equipment control panel design and implementation
- Reading and understanding engineering prints and schematics. Engineering, designing and programming of automated control panels
- Fabricating replacement parts, assignment of capital improvement projects
- Assist in project planning, execution, and completion
- Installation of utility lines, Repair of major production equipment and machinery
- Knowledge of electrical, plumbing, natural gas, water, and drainage systems. Understands electrical schematics, blueprints, and ladder logic
- Must have a mechanical aptitude, basic math skills, knowledge of spreadsheets, databases, and word processing programs
- Strong PLC designing wiring and programming skills
- Medical, Dental, Vision,
- 401(k), Life Insurance, HSA, Flex Spending, Disability, EAP
- Vacation, Sick and Holiday Pay
Apply now to the Manufacturing Automated Control Technician for consideration!
Members of Military and Veterans Encouraged to Apply!