Now screening for a Direct Hire Manufacturing Maintenance Technician in Salt Lake City, Utah!
Pay Rate: $22.00 - $30.00 per hour, depending on experience
Shift: Monday-Friday, 6:00am-3:00pm or 2:00pm-11:00pm
- Must have 5 plus years of Manufacturing Maintenance experience.
- The maintenance technician position is responsible for performing highly diversified duties to install, trouble shoot, repair and maintain production and facility equipment according to safety, predictive and proactive maintenance systems and processes to support the achievement of the site’s business goals and objectives.
Manufacturing Maintenance Technician Essential Functions:
- Perform highly diversified duties to install and maintain production machines and the plant facility’s equipment.
- Provide emergency/unscheduled repairs of production equipment during production and perform scheduled maintenance repairs of production equipment during machine services.
- Perform simple machinist, welding and fabrication duties and responsibilities.
- Read and interpret equipment manuals and work orders to perform required maintenance and service.
- Perform regular preventive maintenance on machines, equipment and plant facilities.
- Perform a variety of plumbing, electrical wiring and carpentry functions.
- Use a variety of hand and power tools, electric meters, and material handling equipment in performing duties.
- Medical, Dental, Vision,
- 401(k), Life Insurance, HSA, Flex Spending, Disability, EAP
- Vacation, Sick and Holiday Pay
Apply now to the Manufacturing Maintenance Technician for consideration!
Members of Military and Veterans Encouraged to Apply!