The Assembly Lead Operator facilitates assembly activities.
Tasks and Responsibilities:
• Perform all duties of the Assembly Operators
• Visually inspect parts
• Responsible for training Assembly Operators
• Responsible for ensuring Assembly Operators paperwork is correct (routers, lot numbers, tally sheets, etc.)
• Responsible for ensuring Assembly documentation is present and correct.
• Responsible for day to day scheduling of Assembly Operators. Direct Assemblers to maximize productivity.
• Identifying the need for Engineering support and facilitating Engineering involvement
• Fill in for other Assembly Operators as needed (breaks, illness etc..)
• Maintain inventory levels and accuracy in assembly area
• Follow Company required documentation and ISO 9001 quality system requirements.
• Ensure a clean safe work environment.
• Other duties as assigned