Remedy Staffing is looking for a 3rd Shift Material Handler to join our Manufacturing client in Canal Winchester!
Starting Pay: $15.25/hr
Hours: 10:00PM to 6:30AM Sunday - Thursday
*Must be able to work OT and weekends as needed
Material Handler Responsibilities:
- Perform mold and material changes
- Startup and shutdown of press
- Preventative maintenance on tooling and machines
- Material preparation
- Ensure equipment process and product quality meets standards
- All other duties assigned
Material Handler Teammate Benefits:
- Weekly Pay!
- Permanent Opportunity
- Free Online Skill Building Training
- Medical, Dental, Vision & Retirement Savings Plan
Apply now before someone else does!
Members of the Military and Veterans Encouraged to Apply!
Material Handler Requirements:
- Forklift experience preferred but not required
- Highschool Diploma or GED
- Must be able to lift 60 lbs
- Plastic Injection Molding Experience (1 year)
- Must be able to work on feet for up to 12 hours