Edgewell Personal Care Now Hiring In Partnership with Remedy!
Machine Operators - 1st and 2nd Shift Available
- $13.25 1st shift
- $13.50 2nd shift
Machine Operator Responsibilities:
- Operation of various lines/equipment.
- Responsible for product quality and productivity.
- Operate equipment.
- Responsible to identify, troubleshoot and repair production equipment.
- Performs preventative maintenance.
- Change over the equipment according to production requirements to avoid unnecessary downtime.
- Must be able to make minor machine adjustments. Document the work done.
- Maintain a clean and organized work area.
- Follow all EPC Safety/Environmental, GMP (Good Manufacturing Practices) and Lean 5S policies and regulation guidelines
Machine Operator Qualifications:
- Prefer one to two years of previous work-related skills, knowledge in packaging/ production environment.
- Highschool Diploma or GED Required.
- Basic math and basic computer skills required.
These are IMMEDIATE OPENINGS! Call Hallie at Edgewell (386) 473-8525 or email Hallie at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Call or text Hallie for an interview.