Accountant/ Tonawanda, NY
An Accountant is needed for a rapidly growing Tonawanda Manufacturer to join their team!
- Maintaining financial reports, records and general ledger accounts
- Preparing journal entries, analyses and account reconciliations and assist with monthly close
- Assisting with the preparation of the annual budget and quarterly forecasts
- Performing monthly balance sheet reconciliations and schedules
- Responding to information requests and adhoc reporting
- Assisting with audits (external, internal and financial)
- Assisting the Assistant Controller as necessary
- Bachelor degree in accounting required
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office (Excel, Access, Power BI)
- 1-5 years of accounting experience
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Working knowledge of GAAP preferred
- Strong problem solving and time management skills
- Highly organized and detail oriented
Great opportunity with an established and rapidly growing manufacturing facility in Tonawanda! Apply now!
We welcome active Military Members and Veterans to apply!