Machine Operators/ Buffalo, NY/ 2nd and 3rd Shifts
Experienced Machine Operators needed for a leading Buffalo, NY Manufacturer to operate filling and bagging machines.
2nd: 2:00pm – 10:30pm Monday - Friday
3rd: 10:00pm – 6:30am Sunday - Thursday
- Detecting equipment malfunctions or misalignments
- Operating, adjusting, testing and maintaining machines
- Communicating quality, material and production issues to supervisor
- Maintaining clean and orderly work area
- Two or more years of experience in a manufacturing setting
- Mechanical ability
- Capability of lifting at least 50 pounds
- Ability to push or pull at least 2500 pounds using a pallet jack
- Must be able to go up and down ladders
- Ability reach and bend frequently
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to work on a team
Great opportunity for an experienced Machine Operator with a company that has been rated a WNY Best Places to Work!! Great benefits and work environment! Apply today!
We welcome active Military Members and Veterans to apply!