REMEDY STAFFING is NOW HIRING CLERICAL SPECIALIST for a local Municipality
Schedule: Monday - Friday; 8:00 am - 4:30 pm
CLERICAL SPECIALIST DUTIES:
- Types, proof-read, process documents, general correspondence, etc.
- Computer data entry, updates data, verifies for accuracy
- Operates various office equipment: copier, fax, computer; inputs & retrieves data & text, organizes & maintains data storage & back-up
- Performs other related duties as required
CLERICAL SPECIALIST QUALIFICATIONS:
- HS Diploma or GED
- (1) year experience clerical & reception
- Must be able to type & enter data at a speed necessary for job performance
- May require a valid DL
APPLY NOW for IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION for CLERICAL SPECIALIST
- Weekly pay!
Free online career classes through Penn Foster College
- Health care options with immediate access to benefits
- Mobile app to search jobs, view pay stubs, & much more!
***Additional Screenings may be required.***
This Job Is:
- A job for which military experienced candidates are encouraged to apply
- Someone who can join our team for FREE!