Responsible for all necessary activities related to incoming and outgoing shipments.
ESSENTIAL POSITION FUNCTIONS:
The primary or essential functions of the position include the following listed below.
1. Verifies documentation of received materials and supplies, records necessary items in IQMS, and deliver items to proper department or personnel.
2. Records all production parts into inventory in IQMS.
3. Coordinates and completes daily shipments to customers by pulling inventory off shelf and in IQMS, and complete shipping process for pickup by customer indicated shipping service.
4. Coordinate and process overseas shipments to include any needed special needs – paperwork, banding, skids, etc.
5. Works closely with Production Planner and others to ensure customer deliveries and customer satisfaction related to shipments