Remedy Intelligent Staffing has partnered with the Genesee Brewery, a FIFCO USA company!
Packaging Operators needed immediately.
Packaging Operator Job Description:
- Adhere to GMP's (Good Manufacturing Procedures)
- Properly wear Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) and follow all safety and company policies
- Ensure continuous line production by removing damaged or compromised product from the production line, clearing jams and hand packaging when the machine is not available
- Keeping pace with running machinery to ensure daily production goals are met or exceeded
- Preforming quality inspection on products on the production line and complete written documentation this this was done
- Maintain sanitation of equipment, machinery, storage bins, work stations etc.
- Report safety, mechanical and electrical issues to supervisors
- Recycle all materials to the correct storage bins and material compactors
- Perform other duties as assigned
Pay Rate: $15 hourly to start, with a $0.65 shift differential for B and C shift. Pay increases to $18 hourly once made a permanent offer, and increases again after working 5 months as a Genesee Brewery employee.
All candidates must be available for A, B, and C shift, for an 8-12 hour shift. Schedules do come out a week in advance.
Packaging Operator Job Requirements:
- 1+ years of steady manufacturing experience
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds regularly
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment
- High attention to detail required
- Must be able to stand for duration of shift (8-12 hours)
Some additional benefits of working at the Genesee Brewery: gain sharing, discounts on apparel and food at the Brewhouse, union pay and benefits once hired on as a permanent employee, coupon for new shoes before your first day.
Apply today for immediate consideration!