Remedy Staffing is currently seeking a skilled Inventory Planning Associate for an exciting opportunity in Norfolk, VA for IMMEDIATE HIRE.
Hours: 1st Shift, 8:00am - 5:00pm
Inventory Planning Associate Responsibilities Include:
- Creation of purchase orders and internal transfers to ensure inventory levels meet customer orders, production plans, and forecast.
- Coordinates with vendor, logistics, and operations to ensure purchase orders and internal transfers are scheduled and delivered on time.
- Supports data maintenance on purchase orders, sales orders, and shipments to improve quality and other efficiencies in business processes.
- Assist Inventory Planners with procurement and organization of raw materials between facilities.
- Verify and approve vendor invoices to purchase orders and receiving documents.
- Provide analysis to reduce inventory balances and recommend blank inventory levels to ensure lowest inventory cost and still meet customer delivery requirements.
- Assist as needed to analyze and process customer orders and determine necessary process plans and material requirements to achieve maximum customer service.
- Conducts data cleaning and mapping to rid the system of old, unused stock records and inventory data, or duplicate data for better management and quicker access.
- Assist with weekly and monthly inventory and financial reports.
- Perform other assignments or duties appropriate to the overall responsibility of the position.
- Medical, Dental, Vision & Disability
- Permanent Opportunity
- Free Online Skill Building Training
- Weekly Pay!
APPLY TODAY for IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION for our Inventory Planning Associate jobs!
Members of the Military and Veterans Encouraged to Apply!