Immediate openings on AM & PM shift!
The Operator retrieves parts for visual inspection from an assigned number of injection molding machines, and completes the specified level of inspection, packaging, and documentation required per customer specifications.
- Prepares for start-up of presses
- Looks up prints
- Conducts press audits and box audits
- Verifies part weights
- Layer packs
- Effective defect decision making
- Communicates with all team members as appropriate to ensure the highest levels of quality, efficiency, and safety are met
- Willing to train
- Open to weekends and flexible scheduling
- Ability to work either 7am-7pm or 7pm-7am on a consistent basis
*Forklift Operation is a plus and may be considered for different positions*