- Ensure manufacturing, quality, and safety requirements are met.
- Work from schedules, manuals, wiring diagrams, shop orders, prints, pick lists, BOM’s, photos, and instructions; will become familiar with schematics.
- Identify and understand basic plumbing, electrical and mechanical components that are commonly used in assembly.
- High school graduate or General Education Diploma
- Math and blueprint reading skills
- Attention to detail
- Must know basic computer skills
- Commitment to the quality standards