Quality Lab Technicians/ Dunkirk, NY/ 2nd Shift
Quality Lab Technicians needed for a growing international Dunkirk, NY Manufacturer to provide microbiological and wet chemistry support to facility operations.
2nd: 3:00pm-end of shift
- Performing quality chemical and bacterial analysis on samples
- Procuring samples from various process points
- Performing product flavor and color analysis
- Calibrating and maintaining lab equipment
- Documenting quality checks and tagging approved tanks
- Performing allergen tests as needed
- Communicating product quality concerns to management
- Generating and maintaining formulation information for daily mixes
- Calculation mix standardization
- Color mixing/weighing of select raw materials
- Performing additional job-related duties as needed
- High School Diploma
- Proficiency with MS Word, Excel and Outlook
- Ability to work in a cold environment 60%-70% of time
- Ability to stand for long periods of time
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects
Amazing Direct Hire opportunity with an established and growing Dunkirk Manufacturer! Apply today!
We welcome active Military Members and Veterans to apply!