Remedy Intelligent Staffing is currently hiring for 1st Shift Press Operator for our valued client in Eagle, WI. Apply today to be considered for this great Temporary to Hire career opportunity!
Shift:1st shift; 8:00am - 4:00pm
- Operate various sizes of injection molding machines after set-ups are made by others.
- Tasks include: Positioning inserts, cycling presses, removing molded parts, and clearing knock-out pins too ensure proper action.
- Position requires inspecting molded parts for fill-out, color surface blemishes, finish and dimension.
- Responsible for trimming, wrapping, and packaging molded parts, as well as counting rejects.
- Position requires employee to clearly communicate instructions during between shift communications and whenever the operator leaves his/her press for another person to run, and also to inform trainer or coach of irregularities.
- This includes reading job histories at the press and checking samples before taking over the press from the previous shift.
APPLY TODAY for IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION for our 1st Shift Press Operator opening!