REMEDY STAFFING is HIRING!! FORKLIFT OPERATOR for Warehouse in Pineville, LA
FORKLIFT OPERATOR Position Description:
- The Material Handler is responsible for the moving and storage of finished goods and raw materials as well as being responsible for loading products for customer orders.
PAY: $11.00 an hour (increases after rollover)
SHIFT: Work 2, Off 2, Work 3 (36 hours one week, 48 hours the next week)
FORKLIFT OPERATOR Responsibilities:
- Safe operation of tow motor, forklift, clamp truck fork lift, straight fork lift, label lift, or floor jack in both warehouse and production areas
- Scanning of materials and data entry when required
- Supplies production lines in timely manner
- Runs scrap reports as needed
- Consolidates label supplies as needed
- Assures Stock Rotation (First In, First Out) system is followed
- Visually inspects raw materials for damage, contamination, or discoloration
- Correct and accurate completion of assigned paperwork
- Adheres to all Business Operating Standards (BOS) and SAP standards and activities
- Other jobs as assigned by supervisor
FORKLIFT OPERATOR Qualifications:
- High school diploma or GED preferred
- Prior tow motor, forklift or heavy equipment experience 2 years
- Basic math and reading skills
- Basic computer and scanner skills
- Ability to lift 50 pounds and to sit/stand throughout entire shift
- Ability to work in fast paced environment
- Manual dexterity
- Good eye, foot and hand coordination
- Effective communication skills
APPLY NOW for IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION for the FORKLIFT OPERATOR position at a Warehouse in Pineville, LA
- Weekly pay!
- Free online career classes through Penn Foster College.
- Health care options with immediate access to benefits.
- Mobile app to search jobs, view pay stubs, & much more!
***Additional Screenings may be required.***
This Job Is:
- A job for which military experienced candidates are encouraged to apply.
- Someone who can join our team for FREE!