1. Fills customer orders by obtaining material from designated picking bays. Fills out proper paperwork by indicating quantities being picked. Moves orders to staging area and consolidates for ease of repacking and stretch wrapping.
2. Prepares merchandise for shipment by verifying goods by quantity, catalog number, and size against Pick list. Consolidates goods, restacks cartons of various sizes and weights on proper skids when required, per customer instructions. Sorts and applies computerized shipping label. Stretch wraps for shipment when required.
3. Completes necessary paperwork including Packing list and Bill of Lading. Stages orders on floor or loads directly on spotted trailers.
4. Uses material handling equipment as required to pick product, i.e., hand truck and motorized pallet truck.
5. Maintains proper safety procedures and housekeeping, i.e., keeping racks, aisles, and staging floor neat and orderly.
6. Performs other tasks as assigned by the supervisor