Remedy is now hiring a Craftsperson - Manufacturing Controls Technician in the Daytona Beach, FL Area for immediate hire!
This manufacturer is a leader in infusion therapy and pain management, develops, manufactures, and markets innovative medical products and service to the healthcare industry.
Pay: $23.00-$29.00 per hour!
Shift: candidate must be able to work either days or nights 6am-6pm/8am-8pm or 6pm-6am/8pm-8am
Responsibilities: Essential Duties
- Performs scheduled maintenance on manufacturing machines and systems.
- Repairs the malfunction of machines, systems and auxiliary equipment.
- Routinely checks on machinery and systems for signs of fault in order to prevent or minimize downtime and interruptions.
- Initiates improvement on the functionality of machines and equipment to increase its efficiency.
- Must demonstrate knowledge of the field's policies, procedures and practices.
- Documents activities accordingly.
- Other duties as assigned
Qualified Craftsperson has:
- 3-5 years of related experience/must pass assessment
- HS Diploma or GED
- Ability to work non-standard schedule as needed, on-call hours as needed
- Temp to hire Opportunity!
- Free Online Skill Building Classes
- Medical, Dental, Vision & 401k
APPLY TODAY for IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION for our Manufacturing Controls Technician job!
Members of the Military and Veterans Encouraged to Apply!