Remedy is searching for CNC Machinists to fill many openings in the Angola and Silver Creek Area.
Pay Depending on Experience $15 - $22/hr
Primary Job Duties:
- Operate manual mills, lathes, and grinders for production and specialty machining.
- Inspect own parts to specified tolerance to include outside source parts.
- Uses measuring instruments to inspect parts and must follow QC sampling plan as required
- Basic trouble shooting skills to identify problems and make recommended changes to correct.
- Preventative maintenance tasks as required.
- High School graduate or equivalent; BOCES Machine Shop or equivalent skilled trades school.
- Shop math skills and blueprint reading skills.
- Minimum of one to three years of machine shop experience.
- Use of 1” micrometer, 6” dial calipers, 6” scale, minimal hand tools.
- FREE Educational Courses with a Manufacturing Focus
- UNLIMITED Referral Bonus Opportunities
- INSURANCE packages; Health, Dental, Vision
- EXPERIENCED and DEDICATED Recruiters eager to assist you
- WEEKLY PAY with option for direct deposit
Many openings with PRODUCTION and MANUFACTURING companies. Active Military & Veterans encouraged to apply.
APPLY NOW!!!! Your CAREER is waiting for you!!