SUMMARY: This position has responsibilities to maintain and improve plastics manufacturing equipment and facility.
RESPONSIBILITIES include but are not limited to the following:
- Repair, perform preventative maintenance, trouble-shoot injection molding and other types of machines.
- Repair, perform preventative maintenance on facility.
- Order supplies as directed by department.
- Work with other departments to ensure all equipment is in condition to meet customer production requests.
- Maintain work areas in professional manner
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly exposed to a manufacturing environment and elements such as odor, noise, dust, heat, cold, and chemicals.
- Must have high school diploma or GED equivalent with minimum of two years of electro-mechanical Training /experience in a production environment.