Premier Plastics Organization in McKean seeks 1st and 3rd SHIFT FOREMAN
OBJECTIVE: To direct the shift operators and maintain quality production output
- Direct activities of set-up person.
- Must be capable of machine set-up when needed.
- Set machine controls, start up job to required tolerances and required quality standards and monitor.
- Must have knowledge of proper material to be used and trouble shoot equipment.
- Determine and correct problem when bad parts produced.
- Instruct and supervise employees to determine if parts are being inspected correctly
- Prepare production reports and set up sheets
- Observe safety practices according to company policy and standards.
- Report all equipment issues and safety issues to your supervisor and maintenance manager
- Prior Supervisory Experience in Fast Paced Injection Molding Required
- Minimum of 2 years experience with injection molding
- Hands on experience with press operators
- Computer Literate
- Bi-Lingual Preferred
IF YOU MEET ALL CRITERIA APPLY TODAY!!