For 150 years, Milliken has been innovating with the purpose to explore, discover and create ways to enhance people’s lives. With expertise across a breadth of disciplines, including specialty chemical, floor covering and performance materials, Milliken works around the world every day to add true value to people’s lives, improve health and safety, and help make this world more sustainable.
*This is a Temp-to-Hire position*
What We Are Looking For:
- High School Diploma or GED preferred not required
- Manufacturing experience is preferred
- Must function effectively both independently and in a team environment
- Positive attitude & good work ethic
- Proactive, self-motivated, and strong ability to multitask
- Basic mathematical, reading, and communication skills
- Good hand eye coordination
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule including rotating shifts of 8-12 hours in duration
- Must be able to stand for long periods
- Ability to lift up to 25 lbs. when performing specific job tasks
- Ability to work weekends and overtime as required
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
What We Offer:
- Pay progression:
- Health benefits
- Holiday Pay
- Temperature and Humidity Controlled Environment
- Temporary to Hire after 90 days
- Support operator starts $10.95
- Senior operator starts $11.27
- Step qualification pay progression up to $19
What You’ll Do As A Weaver:
- Operates power looms equipped with rollers and shuttles adapted for bobbins or cops to weave twisted coir, sisal, or paper yarns to produce items, for example mesh, scrim, and fiber rugs, according to specified color, type, pattern, and size:
- Positions shuttles and inspects looms for broken strands.
All Applicants must submit to background check and drug screening.
Disclaimer: This job description not designed to be a complete list of all duties, responsibilities, and safety requirements required of the Machine Operator position.
ADA: The client will make reasonable accommodations in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990.